- Uzungöl (English: Long Lake) is a lake situated in the Çaykara district of Turkey.
- Uzungöl is also the name of the village on the lake. It was formed by a landslide which transformed the stream bed into a natural dam, in the valley of the Haldizen Stream.
- The video of the famous Qari Mishari Rashid Alafasy’s “Ahbabtok” from his album “Qalby Mohammed 2016” is filmed in this place!
- With its lakeside mosque and forested mountains, Uzungöl is a wonder of Allah’s (swt) creation.
- The area is most famous for its natural environment. It is located in a valley between high rising mountains.
- This is an excellent fishing and camping spot, where you can catch and cook fresh fish!
The following two tabs change content below.