The following two tabs change content below.
Muslim Mastery wants to empower the Ummah through you. We help Muslims achieve mindset breakthroughs so you can be your best and break through to happiness.
Latest posts by Muslim Mastery (see all)
Image Courtesy www.islamic-quotes.com
How can you forgive someone when it seems too difficult? Try considering the following:
- It is the fastest way for you to get Allah’s (swt) forgiveness; ask yourself this question from the Quran- Do you not want that Allah should forgive you?
- It will free you from the pain- for holding onto bitterness makes you suffer. If you find their mistakes too big, remember that by definition, forgiveness is when they don’t deserve it.
- Forgiveness is the quality of the people of Taqwa. Do it for yourself if you want to be a person of Taqwa who enters Jannah.
- You want people to forgive you. You need others to forgive your mistakes instead of settling the score because you want peace on the Day of Judgement.
- What if they die tomorrow? Would you still feel angry, or would you feel regret for how things ended? Make peace with them now when you still have the choice.
May Allah (swt) make forgiveness easy for us. Ameen.
Transcribed for hiba by Anoshia Riaz