For parents to understand, Mr. Salman painted a graphic image of the emotions of a typical teenager as follows:
Problems from a teenager’s perspective:
- My parents don’t trust me.
- Nobody understands me, except my friends.
- I can’t trust anyone, not even my parents and friends.
- I don’t know why my parents do what they do and what they want from me.
- I can’t share what I feel.
- I wish I was born free, I want to be free.
- I need more time to be with my friends.
- I don’t know why I am studying what I hate.
To read the rest of this article, and more, subscribe to Hiba Magazine today