- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 40 g butter
- 450 g minced beef
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 eggs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sweat the onion in the butter for about 10 minutes, until starting to caramelize.
- Add the minced beef and continue to cook, stirring, until the meat browns.
- Stir in the green pepper and diced tomato. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the pan and simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Make six holes in the meat in the pan and break an egg into each space.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until the egg whites are cooked through. Serve hot.