What you need
- Chicken (boiled and cubed) – 2 cups
- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) – ½ kg
- Mustard – 1 tbsp
- Chicken cubes (melted) – 2
- Salt and pepper – 1 tsp each
- Butter or margarine (melted) – 4 tbsp
- Ice-cream sticks or soup sticks – as needed
- Eggs (beaten) – 2
- Bread crumbs – 2 cups
What you do
- Mix chicken, potatoes, mustard, cubes, salt, pepper and butter/margarine.
- Cover half of the soup / ice-cream sticks with the mixture.
- Dip in beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- Put in a fridge for half an hour.
- Take out and fry till golden brown.
- Serve with garlic sauce.
Image courtesy: http://www.kitchendaily.com
By Zeenat Iqbal Hakimjee – Culinary Expert
- ½ pound mutton chops
- I pound potatoes.
- 1 egg
- 1 oz butter
- 1 oz milk
- Oil for frying
- Bread crumbs
- Beat the chops until flat and boil in water with some ginger and garlic.
- After they are boiled do NOT throw away the extra water. Leave at least 1 cup of this stock.
- Now take out the chops from the water and marinate them with vinegar, salt and pepper. Put enough of each to make sure each chop in properly covered.
- Boil the potatoes and mash them. Add the butter, milk and salt to taste into the potatoes.
- Now cover each chop with the mashed potatoes leaving the bone of the chop uncovered.
- Now dip these chops into an egg (salt and red chilli powder added) and coat with bread crumbs. Deep fry the chops until golden brown.
Image courtesy: onlinehomecooking.blogspot.com