You may download the presentation of this webinar by clicking on the link below:
About the speaker
Dr. Shagufta Feroz is an internationally known holistic family physician and nutritionist. She offers individualized nutritional healing programs for all kinds of diseases. She is a frequent speaker at educational institutions, public seminars, health clubs and various television shows. She currently lives in Lahore, Pakistan where she runs her Integrated Holistic Care Centre. She is the Founder of SLP (Shagufta Liver Program) and Holistic Health Awareness Movement. She is the author of a book: Living as Nature Intended.
She holds the following qualifications:
- M.B.B.S.M.C.P.S (Family Medicine)
- PhD (Holistic Nutrition) U.S.A.
- Certified in Nutritional Wellness (American Naturopathic Certification Board)
- NES Scan Certified (UK)
- Chapter Leader Pakistan for Weston A. price Foundation (USA)
- Member American Holistic Medical Association
- Member British Holistic Medical Association
For more details, visit her LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shagufta-feroz/34/582/76b