It’s time to get creative!
Participate in Hiba Magazine’s Short Story Writing Competition
- When I covered my head, I opened my mind
- When my sincere Dua was answered…
- My greatest parenting challenge
- Sabr and Shukr: My formula for a happy life
- Happily ever after
- Solutions for the Struggling Ummah
- Participants can submit multiple entries.
- Word limit per story: 800-1100 words
- The entry has to be a short story – no essays or poems please.
- Entries should not be previously published anywhere – not even on the writer’s blog.
- Entries should be submitted via the hiba’s website.
- The winning story will receive a hiba gift pack.
- Top stories will be published on the blog and/or magazine.
- Decision of the judges will be final.
Submission Date: 15th October, 2014Submit your stories using the following form
For queries, email email@example.com