What you need
- Chicken (boiled and cubed) – 2 cups
- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) – ½ kg
- Mustard – 1 tbsp
- Chicken cubes (melted) – 2
- Salt and pepper – 1 tsp each
- Butter or margarine (melted) – 4 tbsp
- Ice-cream sticks or soup sticks – as needed
- Eggs (beaten) – 2
- Bread crumbs – 2 cups
What you do
- Mix chicken, potatoes, mustard, cubes, salt, pepper and butter/margarine.
- Cover half of the soup / ice-cream sticks with the mixture.
- Dip in beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- Put in a fridge for half an hour.
- Take out and fry till golden brown.
- Serve with garlic sauce.
Image courtesy: http://www.kitchendaily.com