- liver – 1/2 kg,
- onion – 1 large,
- ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp,
- red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp,
- coriander powder – 1 tsp,
- turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp,
- coriander leaves, green chilies and Garam Masala for garnishing,
- dry fenugreek leaves (Sookhi Meethi) – 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt – 1 cup,
- salt to taste,
- oil – 1/4 cup
- Slice onions and fry them till golden brown.
- Add the liver pieces (cut into small cubes), ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt.
- Add some water if needed and bring to boil.
- Simmer till done.
- Add some yogurt and Sookhi Meethi at the end and stir it on medium high until oil surfaces.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves, sliced green chilies and Garam Masala.
- Serve hot with Naan or Roti.
(Recipe by Sabeen. Source: http://www.pakirecipes.com/recipe/Kaleji)