Hiba - Content Team
Latest posts by Hiba - Content Team (see all)
Who is he?
- He will be a descendent of Imam Hassan (as).
- His name will be Muhammad and Ahmad, son of Abdullah and Amina.
- He will become the leader of the Muslims at the age of 40 – prior to that, he will be living an ordinary life.
- He will NEVER claim that he is a leader or Mahdi.
- The Prophet (sa) said: “Mahdi is from my progeny (Ahl-e-Bait). Allah (swt) will grant him the qualities of leadership in one night.” (Ibn Majah and Musnad Ahmad)
- The Prophet (sa) also said: “The world will not come to pass, until a man from among my family, whose name will be my name, rules over the Arabs.” (At-Tirmidhi)
- The Prophet (sa) said: “He will fill out the earth with peace and justice, as it will have been full of injustice and tyranny.” (At-Tirmidhi)
- He will not be a messenger or a prophet. He will simply be a reformer and a Mujahid.
Who are his companions?
- Practicing and able Muslims.
- Christians – humanitarian / compassionate / not into violence.
- Anti-Zionist Jews (who will revert to Islam).
- They will join Mahdi – provide human resource and technology.
When, where and how will he appear?
- Where: Makkah.
- How: He will be sitting near the Ka’abah. Some scholars will be searching for him. They will find him there. That will the Eve of the Ashura (10th Muharram).
- When: Near the Day of Judgement, when the world shall be in turmoil.
What are the signs of his appearance?
- River Euphrates will dry up.
- A mount of gold will appear in the River Euphrates.
- Bloodshed in Mina during Hajj.
- There will be a difference of opinion, regarding the successor of a deceased Muslim leader.
- There will be a lunar eclipse twice and a solar eclipse once in Ramadan.
What is the role of Haris and Mansoor?
- They will be two of his right-hand men.
- They will do Jihad with him.
- Haris – financier (will work in agriculture, raise funds and do Infaaq).
- Mansoor – military analyst and commander-in-chief of his army.
For more details, see Abu Dawood, Hadeeth number 3839.