The following two tabs change content below.
Zeenat Iqbal Hakimjee
Zeenat Iqbal Hakimjee is an Islamabad-based culinary expert.
- ½ pound mutton
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcester sauce.
- 1 tablespoon oil.
- 2 tablespoon ginger
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste.
- Boil and mash the potatoes, add in salt to taste.
- Mince the mutton.
- Chop the onion very finely, and fry it in oil until brown.
- Add in meat and fry for 5 minutes.
- Now add in the ginger into the meat and onion. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Now add in the pepper, salt and Worcester sauce into the meat.
- Cook the meat until it is ready.
- Grease the pie dish, Place the cooked meat at the bottom.
- Now cover with a layer of mashed potatoes.
- Make two holes in the centre and place into a moderately hot oven.
- Bake until the potato layer is golden brown. It will take about 20-30 minutes.