Latest posts by Hira Naqi (see all)
- For Dry Lips: Exfoliate your lips and apply a thin layer of raw honey on your lips before going to bed to wake up to soft, smooth lips.
- Treating Acne: Apply raw honey to the affected area and cover it with a bandage (to provide proper coverage). Leave it overnight and rinse with water the next morning.
- For Split Ends: Get rid of split ends overnight by using raw honey mixed with olive oil. Apply it just to the ends of your hair to moisturize and treat the dry ends.
- For Glowing Skin: Mix one part raw honey with two parts pure Aloe Vera gel. Apply this on your face before you go to bed.
- Remove Scars: Apply a thin layer of raw, organic honey on the scar. Leave it overnight.
- Remove Blackheads: Mix honey with lemon juice. Apply to the affected areas at bedtime.
Disclaimer: Make sure to use raw organic honey to get the desired results, as commercially produced honey may not be as effective for above mentioned purposes.
Compiled by Hira Naqi Khan