The following two tabs change content below.
A traditional Latvian recipe of a delicious red beet and cheese salad.
- 200 g cheese (shredded)
- 1 boiled carrot (finely shredded)
- 1 boiled red beet (shredded)
- 2 boiled eggs (shredded)
- garlic (crushed)
- salt (to taste)
- Mix cheese, carrot, red beet, boiled egg and salt in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise – only such amount, which would hold the ingredients together.
- Add crushed garlic – such amount that you feel it biting your tongue, when tasting.
Note: The salad tastes best after refrigerating.