- 1 chopped cabbage
- 2 chopped bell peppers (medium size)
- 1 chopped carrot
- Some chopped spring onions
- 5 thin green chillies
- Some sliced ginger
- 1 packet noodles (boiled)
- 1 ½ cup tomato ketchup or garlic sauce
- ½ kg boneless chicken
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp garlic-ginger paste
- Chinese salt
- Salt as per taste
- Crushed red chilies
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp black pepper
- 2 fried scrambled eggs
- Corn flour
- 6 cups cooked rice
- Fry scrambled omelette with some salt and pepper and set it aside.
- In a pan, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add chopped green chilies and ginger – sauté them.
- Then add all the chopped vegetables (carrots, bell pepper, cabbage, and half of spring onions) and sauté them for 5 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan into a bowl and add 1tbsp chilli sauce, 1 tbsp soya sauce, black pepper, Chinese salt, and vinegar (do not add regular salt). Mix it all and then add the other half of spring onions and set aside.
- In the pan, heat up more oil, add ginger-garlic paste and fry chicken until golden brown. Then add tomato ketchup, crushed red chili, Chinese salt, black pepper, chili sauce, soya sauce, salt, vinegar, and 1 tsp of sugar (optional). Cook it with half glass of water for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp corn flour in 2 tbsp of water, mix it, and add in this gravy – it will become thick. Take off from the flame and set this aside.
- In a big pot, add the boiled rice, add sautéed vegetables, half of the noodles, and scrambled egg – mix with spatulas nicely.
Take one bowl of mayonnaise, 5 tbsp ketchup, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp mustard sauce, ½ tsp paprika, and mix it. Mix some water, if you want the sauce to be thinner or leave as it is, if you want it thick.
Make French fries from one potato – make it crispy.
Sauté in some oil one big green chili cut in julienne size.
Sauté in some oil 6 cloves of hand chopped garlic.
Sauté in some oil some peanuts until they become brown.
In a serving dish, first put rice with vegetables; then the leftover noodles; then chicken gravy; then sauce; then all the toppings; enjoy with crushed potato chips.