The following two tabs change content below.
Fill with food 1/3 of your stomach’s capacity.
Instructions for meals:
- Make sure that you daily eat foods of different colours.
- Your daily diet must include some greens, such as spinach, mint or cucumber.
- Include in your meals a variety of food groups: vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, beef, mutton, birds, fish, herbs, spices, grains, etc.
- Don’t overcook your food.
- Eat fruits daily, but only on an empty stomach.
- Consume carbohydrates, protein, vitamin, minerals and fiber in the required ratio.
- Avoid processed and sugary food.
Air and Water
Fill 1/3 of your stomach with water and allow the last 1/3 left for air.
Instructions for water consumption:
- Drink 1- 2 glasses of water either half an hour before or two hours after your meal.
- Drink water early in the morning – as soon as you wake up.
- Don’t drink water, while having a meal.
Body Fitness and Hygiene
- Include in your daily routine two walks: a brisk morning walk of 20 – 40 minutes and a slow evening walk (100 small steps) after dinner.
- Avoid eating before and after exercise for at least half an hour.
- Take a full body bath either in the morning or before retiring to bed.
- Brush your teeth twice or thrice with Miswak.
- Think positive and be proactive.
- Smile often!
- Go to bed maximum at eleven o’clock.
- Take one spoon of honey in water before sleep.
- Start your day early. Avoid sleeping after Fajr.
- Take a nap after lunch. Do not exhaust yourself.
- Thank Allah (swt) for every blessing you have.
- Pray five times a day. For men – do your prayers in Masjid.