Masoor Dal Pakoras
- Masoor lentil (Dal) 1cup
- Onions 2 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies 3-4 (finely cut)
- Coriander leaves A few (cut)
- Red chilli powder and salt To taste
- Wash and soak lentils for an hour.
- Drain the water and grind the lentils in the blender.
- Add salt and red chillies (as required).
- Then, add onions, green chillies and a few coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put spoonfuls into the pan, and fry until they are brown and crispy.
- Drain on paper towel and serve warm.
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Evaporated milk 1 tin
- Cream 16 oz
- Elaichi powder ½ tsp
- Pistachios 1 oz
- Blend the milk.
- Add the cream.
- Then add pistachios and Elaichi powder.
- Put in moulds and freeze.