Manicure at Home
- Cut your nails and file them in desired shape.
- Take your favourite lotion, oil or cream and massage your hands, as you sit back enjoying the soothing effect. Massage your nails and cuticles as well.
- In a tub full of warm water, add in a squirt of shampoo/body wash, a few drops of oil, one teaspoon of salt, and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Soak your hands for ten minutes.
- Scrub your hands with one tablespoon of granulated sugar mixed with one teaspoon of olive oil.
- Submerge your hands in the tub for five more minutes, and then wipe them dry. Push back your cuticles.
- Massage your hands with oil and wipe them.
- Clean your nails with a nail polish remover to remove all traces of oil and then buff them.
To read the rest of this article and more, subscribe to Hiba Magazine.