- 4 fresh eggs
- 3 chopped potatoes
- 1 chopped spring onion
- 1 tsp grounded red chilli
- 2 chopped medium tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 60 g cheese
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp salt
- First, put the salt on the potatoes and mix them.
- Deep fry onions and potatoes in olive oil.
- Beat the eggs in a big bowl with milk and add fried potatoes, onions and grounded chillies, tomatoes and cheese.
- Warm the olive oil in a frying pan, put the mixture in it and fry on the low heat for 5 or 6 minutes.
- Turn the omelette over and let it cook for the next 5 to 6 minutes.
- Omelette is ready to serve!