What you need
- 2 tbsp of “Ispaghol” (can be expired one)
- ½ cup of water
- Food colour (liquid) of your choice
- Microwave-safe bowl
What to do
- Put “Ispaghol” in a microwave-safe bowl, and add water. Mix thoroughly. (It is okay, if the mixture is not smooth.)
- Add food colour of your choice, and again mix thoroughly.
- Put the bowl in microwave for 45 seconds. Take out and mix it. Put again in microwave for 45 seconds, take out, and mix. Repeat this, until the mixture starts to hold together like slime.
- When the mixture is slimy, let it cool down, so you can handle it and play.
Wet your hands before playing with your flubber.
When the flubber changes colour or starts smelling strange, throw it away, and make a new one.
Hafsa Saifuddin Shaikh