Don’t throw away those outgrown jeans! Recycle them into a piece of clothing – make a cute apron.
Required Time: Approximately 2 hours plus drying time.
- Adult pair of jeans
- Fabric paint
- Grosgrain ribbon
- Needle and thread
You can either stitch this apron by hand, or you can shorten the time by using a sewing machine.
Follow these eight easy steps to make an adorable apron:
- Cut off the legs of jeans.
- Cut down jeans leg removing seam.
- Cut at an angle along dotted line.
- Fold edges into the desired shape and sew.
- Sew on ribbon for tying strings.
- Cut pocket off jeans along outside of pocket seam and sew onto front of your apron.
- Decorate with fabric paint as desired.