Latest posts by Umm Zahra (see all)
- Listening from the Heart - July 14, 2016
- Creating Win-win Agreements with our Children - April 1, 2016
- Keep Your Doors Locked: An Introduction to Shaytan and his Avenues - July 17, 2015
- A Meaningful Life – Is it Really an Option? - April 7, 2015
- Important or Urgent – The Forked Road - April 7, 2015
Bearing the end in mind is about the principle of vision, and vision is powerful. According to a well-acclaimed research, it is this principle that helps prisoners of war survive the atrocities and brutalities of concentration camps. Vision is the same principle that gives children the drive to succeed. It is a moving power behind effective individuals and organizations in every walk of life. Vision is also greater than the negative baggage of the past and even the accumulated heartache of the present.
Mariam, a woman married for almost fifteen years shared that, “There are times when my husband and I disagree about things and put a wall between us due to a difference of opinion. I have resolved not to let the wall expand and drive us apart. Almost instantly or later, I realize what Satan is trying to scheme against us. Without caring who is right or wrong, I willingly apologize to my husband or try talking things out.
Many of my friends think this is a loser’s policy. They prefer to be caught dead than to admit their mistake, or kiss and make up for a quarrel they never started.”
To read the rest of this article, and more, subscribe to Hiba Magazine