- Fish fillets salted, 750 gm
- All-purpose flour, 1 cup
- Garlic cloves, 5
- Water, ½ cup
- Lemon juice, ¼ cup
- Cumin seeds, crushed, 1 tbsp
- Carom seeds (Ajwain), 1 tsp
- Garam Masala powder, ½ tsp
- Red chili, crushed, 1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds, crushed, 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt, 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder, 1 ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder, ½ tsp
- Gram flour, 1 cup
- Water, if required
- Cooking oil
- Spread all-purpose flour over the fish fillets and place it aside for about 15 minutes.
- Now, blend garlic cloves in the blender with some water.
- Next, take a bowl and add lemon juice, garlic paste, cumin seeds, carom seeds, Garam Masala powder, crushed red chili, coriander seeds, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and mix them well.
- Add gram flour in this mixture and mix it well.
- You can also add water, if required, and mix to form a thick paste.
- Now, add fish fillets in this paste and coat well, cover and marinate for about 3 hours.
- After three hours, place frying pan on heat with some oil and fry fish until golden brown.
Enjoy the sumptuous fillets!