Hiba - Content Team
Latest posts by Hiba - Content Team (see all)
- [Infograph] How to organize a Productive Iftar Party - May 19, 2018
What you need:
- Chicken (cut in small pieces with bones) 1 whole chicken
- Green chilies (ground) 20
- Soya sauce 8 tbsp
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Stock 2 cups
- Sugar / salt / pepper 1 tsp each
- Onion (medium) 1 (sliced)
- Cornflour for thickening gravy
- Oil for cooking
What you do:
- Fry chicken with green chilies till brown; remove in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and pepper, garlic and stock; cook.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, and salt, and cook.
- Add fried chicken, and cook.
- Add cornflour, mix in stock, and cook till gravy gets thick.
- Top with sliced onions, and serve with rice.