The following two tabs change content below.
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 200 g yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 large or 3 small ripe papayas, peeled, halved lengthwise, and seeded
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Spread coconut evenly over bottom of a small skillet, and cook over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until just golden, about 2 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut, yogurt, honey, and lime juice. Slice papaya into 1-inch-thick wedges. Serve papaya with yogurt and lime wedges on the side.