- 1 orange rind
- 1 lemon rind
- 1 stem of rosemary (optional)
- 2/3 jar distilled vinegar
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- Peel the orange rind and slice it in strips.
- Peel off the lemon rind and slice it in strips,
- Place both of them in a jar.
- Add the rosemary stem.
- Pour the distilled vinegar over it and close the lid of the jar.
- Leave them soaked for five days.
- Sprinkle baking soda over your greasy oven.
- Shift the liquid solution from the jar to a spray bottle.
- Spray it over the baking soda sprinkled over the greasy oven.
- After twenty minutes wipe it all off with a sponge.
- Have a gleaming, chemical-free oven!
Compiled by Mr. Nazeer-ud-Din Qureshy