Hiba is a non-profit, Dawah venture, with no religious or political affiliation.
How to donate
If you’re based in Karachi, we can have your contribution collected from your doorstep through our personal courier.
Outside Karachi / Within Pakistan
You can donate by depositing your contribution in any branch of Meezan Bank Limited within Pakistan (our account number is 01130100592984) and emailing us a scan of the deposit slip.
If you’re outside Pakistan, you can wire your contribution to us at:
Swift Code: MEZNPKKA
A/C TITLE: HIBA MAGAZINE
PKR A/C #: 01130100592984
BRANCH CODE: 0113
Meezan Bank Ltd.Khayaban-e-Sehar Branch
Insha’Allah, Hiba will utilize your Sadaqah money in:
- The printing of the magazines (hiba and hibakidz).
- Distributing free magazines at Islamic events, workshops, and universities to spread knowledge, values and solutions.
- Ensuring a steady stream of exclusive Dawah content on the website and social media.
- Encouraging Muslim writers by giving them remuneration for their articles printed in the magazine.
- Encouraging young Muslim writers by giving them a voucher that they can redeem at a bookstore – this also aims to build their reading habits.
- Purchasing stalls at various events to make the magazines and accessories accessible to all.
Hiba aims to build stronger Muslim homes.
Your Sadaqah will help us continue with our mission!
May Allah (SWT) make all your efforts in His Way a Sadaqah-e-Jaariya for you. Ameen.