- Butter, melted: 235 grams
- White sugar: 415 grams
- Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
- Eggs: 3
- All-purpose flour: 130 grams
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: 60 grams
- Baking powder: 3/4 tsp Salt: 3/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- Grease a square pan.
- In a large bowl, blend melted butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and gradually blend into the egg mixture.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Let brownies cool, then cut into squares.