The following two tabs change content below.
Here is an easy-to-make recipe for brownies – ideal for engaging kids in a fun cooking activity and having a yummy snack as a treat.
- Butter – 12 oz
- Cocoa powder – 8 tbsp
- Eggs – 4
- Castor sugar – 2 cups
- White flour – 6 oz.
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
All you do is:
- Switch on the oven.
- Melt butter
- Add cocoa powder and eggs, and beat until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Now add castor sugar, baking powder and white flour.
- Beat until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Grease the baking dish or place butter paper in it.
- Pour the mixture in the dish.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the brownies comes out clean.
- Cool, slice and enjoy!
- You may use Hershey’s or Salman’s chocolate syrup for topping.
Recipe by Umm Ibrahim
Image courtesy: www.channel4.com