The following two tabs change content below.
- chicken meat (1/2 chicken)
- Mozzarella cheese (250 gm)
- potatoes (1/2kg)
- soya sauce (1 tbsp)
- hot sauce (1 tbsp)
- oil (1 cup)
- salt (to taste )
- Garam Masalah powder (1 tsp)
- black pepper powder (1/2 tsp)
- Zeera powder (1/2 tsp)
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs as required
- Boil chicken with salt until tender and mash.
- Boil potatoes but not until too much soft, because then you won’t be able to grate them.
- Cut the cheese in 1/2 cm thick and 4 cm long pieces.
- In a bowl, mix grated potatoes, chicken and all the other ingredients, except cheese.
- Pat this mixture flat on your hand and place the cheese in between and cover it well with the mixture, so you cannot see the cheese any more.
- Make the cutlets according to the length of the cheese slices.
- Now, dip the cutlets in beaten egg and coat it with bread crumbs.
- In a pan, fry them in little oil, until golden brown.
- Serve hot as a side dish or a snack.