- sweetened condensed milk
- butter (unsalted)
- unsweetened cocoa (“Nesquik”)
- sprinkles, nuts, coconut
- In a medium saucepan, add 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of “Nesquik” or unsweetened cocoa.
- Cook over medium heat and stir continuously.
- Cook the mixture, until it thickens enough to show the bottom of the pan while stirring. (About 10 minutes.)
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased dish and let it cool to room temperature
- Take a piece of mixture and roll it into a bite size ball. You can grease your hands a little bit before rolling the balls, so the mix does not stick to your hands.
- Once the balls are ready, roll them in sprinkles, nuts, coconut or anything you think would taste great. Crushed up cookies or mini M&M’s would taste wonderful too!
- These balls would make excellent treats at any party. You can customize them in whatever colour your party theme may be.