15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained.
8 ounces can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
8 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained.
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/4 cup red onion
1/4 cup salad oil
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, minced,
shredded salad leaves
Tortilla Chips (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine black beans, kidney beans, corn, green pepper, and onion.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, cumin, salt and garlic. Cover and shake well.
- Pour dressing over the beans mixture.
- Toss lightly to coat. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, line beans salad with salad leaves.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips (optional).