Ground beef ½ kg
Papaya / lemon juice / fried onions 2 tbsp each
Garam Masala powder / Cumin 1 tsp each
Chillies 1 tbsp
Butter 4 tbsp
Yoghurt ½ cup
Kalonji / colour a pinch each
- Mix papaya, lemon juice, fried onions, Garam Masala powder, cumin, chillies, and butter with minced beef.
- Marinate minced beef for two hours.
- Give a Dumm (slow heat) of coal.
- Put mince in a Pyrex dish, top with yoghurt and colour.
- Bake and then top with boiled eggs.
Ground beef 2 cups
Onions (finely chopped) ½ cup
Chillies (green) 4-5
Ginger / salt 1 tsp each
Bread slices 2
Milk ¼ cup
Egg (beaten) 1
Crumbs 1 cup
- Soak bread slices in milk.
- Put ground beef in boiling water for 4 minutes and then strain all the water out.
- Add onions, chillies, ginger, garlic, and bread. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into cutlets.
- Dip in crumbs first and then in well-beaten egg and fry.
- Serve with buns, salad leaves, yoghurt Raita, capsicum, and cucumber.